Overseas Travel Request

If you're planning to take your Car Salary Exchange vehicle abroad either for business or pleasure, you'll need to ensure you obtain a VE103 Vehicle on Hire Certificate. This entitles you to drive the vehicle in any EU member state.

If you would like us to issue you with a VE103 Certificate, please call our helpdesk on 0344 85 45 177, then choose option 2, then option 3.

Please allow 7-14 days for delivery.

European legislation is constantly evolving and changing and in order to ensure that you fully comply with the latest legislation, country by country, we recommend that you seek advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth office. For further information visit the FCO Driving Abroad website.

It is possible to list one main driver and one additional driver on a VE103B certificate. Please ensure the original VE103 Certificate is always in the vehicle, regardless of who is driving.

If you're an Employer and want to know more about the scheme

Find out more

Looking for our Driver Services?

Find out more